Wednesday 25 June 2014

Dreaming of patterns and colours...

Inspiration
My time in Istanbul was not only vacation time, I was also went to find inspiration for a new design project I am working on... I can not tell any more, you will have to wait a few months! Sooo, but I can tell, that I went to visit this ceramics workshop in Istanbul. I found it so fascinating how they would make tiles and would use different techniques to create precise hand drawn patterns. 

Inspiration
Min tur til Istanbul var ikke kun ferie, jeg tog nemlig afsted for at finde inspiration til et nyt design projekt, som jeg arbejder på... Jeg kan ikke afsløre mere lige pt. da jeg stadig er i 'idefasen' (i min design process). Men jeg kan fortælle, at jeg besøgte et keramik vaerksted i Istanbul, for at finde inspiration til mit nye projekt. Det var fascinerende at se, hvordan de brugte forskellige teknikker til præcise håndtegnet mønstre. 

































No comments:

Post a Comment